Helpful Sites for Career Counsellors and Clients
Helpful Sites for Work Seekers and Career Development Practitioners
Engage with colleagues and clients "anytime, anywhere" via Skype
With Skype you can make free calls over the internet to other people on Skype for as long as you like, to wherever you like. It is free to download. Go to http://www.skype.com/. For Mac or PC
Use Skype to:
Social Networking Sites are also very useful networking tools. Use these:
- collaborate and network with colleagues
- mentor and be mentored by colleagues
- work with clients
- communicate with employers
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, ... Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
- Twitter http://twitter.com/ Twitter is a free social messaging utility for staying connected in real-time and staying in touch with what's happening.